Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hey YOU! Yes YOU!.....................Hi..... :D

Do you like frogs?
Do you like candy?
Do you like pie?
Do you like Zebras?

I know, I know random questions? Are you high?
Nope, not at all I'm just running on a large coffee with a shot of espresso and a crap load of surgery candy's.
So, my day turned from cold, wet and gross to cold, wet and great. You wanna know why? Of course you do! I shouldn't have asked. Haha.
At school today I learned that dogs can look up, Zebras are black with white strips wait, no they are white with black strips or was it the other way. Grr, I don't know. Anyway, I learned dogs can look up, Zebras are well still undecided on what color they are... Dumb Zebras...., If you ask a strangers to play tic-tac-toe they stare at you like you need to be in a metal hospital, and Refrigerators can be pedophiles!
Other than that bit of interesting facts, my day was completely abnormal, the usual. :D
Bye Bye, see you next time! <3


P.s. Here's a picture of me... I'm an odd one. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment